The Central Oregon Landcruisers are all about getting out and exploring the awesome place that we so, fortunately, get to call home. We see so many 4×4 clubs that are stagnant and hardly ever get out on the trail. We often have one unofficial trail run each week that is open to all makes and models. We love having all different kinds of vehicles with us, from completely stock rigs to the most built. The bi-monthly official club runs are open to Toyota 4x4s only.
- Every trail run (except the Official Club runs) are open to all makes and models of vehicles
- Official Club runs happen quarterly
- Vehicles that participate in COLC runs must have front and rear recovery points
- Participants in COLC runs must abide by the COLC Constitution and Bylaws.
- This is a family-friendly club and as such we encourage everyone to bring their whole family. Non-family-friendly behavior will not be tolerated.
Central Oregon Landcruisers Club has 6 meetings each year. These meetings take place on the first Saturday of odd months (I.E. January, March, May, etc…). The meetings are open to COLC Members and prospective members. During the meetings we will go over club business, financials, planning, and also voting on new members.
- 6 Meetings a year
- First Saturday on odd-numbered months
- Meetings will be at Worthy Brewing in Bend
- Open to COLC members and prospective members
The Central Oregon Landcruisers are all about building a strong, well-organized, family-friendly community. We are more than just a Toyota 4×4 Club. We want to bring together people that share our passion for exploring, offloading, overloading, and camping. Our forum and 90% of our runs are open to anyone with a good attitude, a 4×4, and willingness to abide by our Constitution and Bylaws. We love Central Oregon and feel fortunate to be able to call it home. We would love to share that with others.
- The forum is open to anyone interested in exploring, offroading, overlanding, or camping
- 90% of our trail runs are open to all makes and models
- We strive to keep our community positive and family friendly
- We accept all people no matter how much experience or how built your rig is
Central Oregon Landcruiser's Club Membership
Official Club Member
Official Club Runs & Camping trips